Each year GML is mandated by plaintiffs and defendants in over one hundred files to assess the pecuniary loss of individuals caused by motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, medical negligence, loss of employment and other types of civil litigation cases.
The style of report varies with the needs and requirements of each specific case, from a concise overview to a more in depth and detailed analysis.
In addition, GML offers their continued support to civil litigation cases by appearing as an expert witness to further elucidate the results of the valuation report.
Some of the valuations that GML has addressed over the years include:
- Loss of income / earning capacity
- Loss of pension benefits
- Loss of housekeeping capacity
- Cost of care
- Loss of support due to accidental death
- Settlement of Income Replacement benefits
- Loss of disability income
- Criminal rate of interest
We invite you to consult the forms to know which data is required for those valuations.
Contact us for any other questions!